12/25/11

Christmas Day

Hola, it's 25th Dec already. Merry Christmas everyone!

Christmas is one of my favorite holidays in the year because it's a great time to reflect on the past year and be thankful for everything that have occurred. Today I had the opportunity to meet up with many of my precious loved ones and honestly, there's nothing I enjoy more than to be in the presence of great company.

For the sake of remembering the exact details of today, many many years later, let me just jot down the happenings of today/yesterday (24/12/11).

1: Steamboat lunch at home aka Mum's birthday lunch: Tom yum and chicken soup base with yong tau fu, fishball...etc. Simple yet comforting. There's nothing like having a meal together with your family.
2. Christmas party @ Salome's house: Turkey, sausages, shepherd's pie...etc. Met up with Daryl, Sanjay and of course, Salome. There were others too but basically, these 3 are the ones who matter the most to me.
3. Supper @ McDonald's Bukit Panjang: Met up with another 3 more very important people: Melissa, Jason and Shermin. Stayed up and chatted till 4.45am (because 4.44am is unlucky number lol). Mel and Sher drove me home after that. Got a bit lost finding our way from Bukit Panjang to Tampines.

Now I'm finally back home. I have about 6 hours to sleep before waking up for church service. Can't wait to meet and catch up with even more people. Plan for tomorrow is to serve for 3pm service, then meet Chan, Yan Qin and Vern for movie + dinner after that. I hope to be able to slot some time in to visit Lenji and gang at Buffet Town tmr. We shall see about that. :)

No comments: